2016-2017- Mlitt curatorial Practice. Glasgow School of Art
2015- APD Art and Design. Leeds Beckett University
2014- Master in fine ART from the National superior school of art of Dijon, France and Master in Fine Art at from Leeds Metropolitan University
2013- Graduate BA in Fine Art, National superior school of art Dijon France
2009/2013- ENSA ( National Superior School of Art) Dijon, France
2009- Graduation of french high school diploma, cinema France
- Collective exhibition, "A MESSAGE OUT OF THE BIG BLUE..." Gallery an other Vacant Space, Berlin.
- Collective Exhibition "I boat", Antre des Arts. Bordeaux France
-"4 words" collective exhibition, Project Curated by Alan Dunn. Liverpool 2015:
- Open studio ( Arts letters and numbers) Albany, New York. Usa.
- Framed Project, Leeds
- Arist selected for the Exhibition Float art London at the Bargehouse ( southbank, London)
- Solo Art exhibition, « the ecliptic of sex » march 2014 Leeds
- Artist selected for the Collective exibition, «Culture Conjugue » in Dijon, France Before 2012 : - Photographer for the music festival «Why Not» in Dijon
- Art residency ( Arts letters and numbers) Albany, New York. Usa.
- Artist invited for the artist residency of Mathieu Arbez, Marseille, Videochronique
- Replace program with art. Event with the Artist Sabe Lewellyn. Glasgow, Scotland.
- Collective exhibition, "A MESSAGE OUT OF THE BIG BLUE..." Gallery an other Vacant Space, Berlin.(Artist/Curator)
- Curator assistant of Peter Lewis for the exhibition «/seconds» at Sharjah Art Foundation, Dubai
- Personal Assistant of Peter Lewis, Leeds Beckett University